Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Photo Challenge!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all are having a great week. Today I'm linking up with Ms. Lesley for her fun photo challenge. :) Be sure to join in the fun!




#16 Animals


My sweet puppy enjoying time with her daddy by the fire. This was our first fire in the fireplace of our new home. :)

#17 Memories


Yep, that's me! Not the greatest picture in the world, but found it in my old elementary school yearbook! I was in the second or third grade, time seriously flies!

#18 Something New


My wonderful husband completed his first week of training for his new job. So proud of him! <3

 #19 Best Friend




I don't care how cheesy it is, my husband is my best friend. Whenever the rest of the world is bringing me down, this man can help turn it right side up. Thank you, God for giving me the perfect best friend. <3

 #20 Seasonal




Our beautiful tree---love how it brightens up our home. :)

<3 Anna

2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet. I love that little photo of you in the second ( or third ) grade!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!