Thursday, December 1, 2011

Photo Challenge Monday (except for it's Thursday)

Hey everyone!

Today I'm linking up with Ms. Lesley at Fabulously Flawed for her fun Photo Challenge. I usually recap on my weekends on Monday, so I'm doing mine today. That's the great thing about this challenge, it's incredibly flexible, you can link up as many pics as you want and you don't have to be a professional photographer! (OR if you have a sick camera and have to use your phone, you don't have to feel bad!)

So check it out! You know you want to! ;)



This week's challenge was:

Day 6: Books


My hubby got me these Christmas books, perfect for decorating and one day sharing with our kiddo(s). :)

Day 7: Something Funny


I don't like sushi, but this gives me the giggles. :) I'm not sure if you can tell, but it says: "This is how we roll."

Day 8: Favorite Color


My favorite color is plum and I love this candle! :)

Day 9: Inspiring Person


My mom, she has been through so much in her life and she keeps pushing on. She is such a strong woman and I hope I can be half as amazing as she is.

Day 10: Nature


Amicalola Falls State Park

Be sure to link up and check back here next Thursday for more photo fun! :)

<3 Anna

3 comments:

  1. Yay! The whole point of the photo challenge isn't to take to best photos ever, it's just to have fun and be inspired to focus on what makes you happy!
    And you did!
    I hope to see your sweet self back next week, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!