HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!
I don't know about you all, but I'm happy to see another weekend. I'm also excited because today is my hubby's last day of school/training for work, which means he will be getting off early! :) I love spending time with my husband and feel so blessed to be married to my best friend.
So here are a few things that brightened this week:
1) My Christmas orders should arrive on time. (I only had one thing that ended up on back order. :/)
2) I'm working on planning a menu for Christmas with my mom and sisters. Can't wait to see them next weekend.
3) This will be John and I's first Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, that we don't have plans and it will just be us. I'm so excited to share that special time with him. <3
4. These super cute ornaments, from the ornament swap I participated in.
5) I'm working on a festive board for all of the Christmas cards we receive. It's still a work in progress, but I'll post another pic with the finished product.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!