Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Perfect Pumpkin Pie

Hey everyone,

It's another Tasty Tuesday and I'm excited to share a wonderful Pumpkin Pie recipe, I found a couple of years ago. My hubby loved it so much that it's a must-have every Thanksgiving! ;) (I love it too!)


You will need:

1 (16 oz) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
1 (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
2 large eggs
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust

Heat oven to 425. Whisk pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, spices, and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.

Bake 15 mins. Reduce oven temp. to 350, bake an additional 35-40 mins or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Enjoy!

***If you missed yesterday's post, I could really use some advice on a camera. Ours has about had it and I need a user friendly camera without a lot of bells and whistles. I want a camera that takes good quality pictures (I know this also depends on the user), but isn't complicated. Your thoughts are appreciated. :)

<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!