Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Roundup!

Hey everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend. It's the start to a new week, and I'm already feeling sleepy...not cool. There are plenty of things on the to-do list. So it looks like I'll be making a pot of coffee after this post. In the meantime, here's our weekend:


Me and my sister :)

Saturday: John didn't have to work, so we happily slept in. We then headed to my youngest sister's band competition. She is captain of the flag corp and this is her senior year, and was her final competition. There are some very talented kids in our area. Jessica's school took 1st place for band and third for flag. :) I'm so proud of her and can't believe she is so grown up. After the game, John, mom, my grandmother, and Brandi (my other sister), all went to Huddle House for dinner. I got a waffle house platter, that had waay too much food, but John helped with that. ;) The waffle was the best I've had in awhile! John also gave me some of his burger, which was pretty tasty too! We talked for a bit and then had to head on our way. It was definitely a fun and memorable day. :)

Sunday: John and I were both tired, so we stayed in. I'm praying he isn't getting a cold. He has been sneezing and coughing an awful lot. :/ We watched some more Ray Bradbury and also Glee! I'm thrilled that I was able to convince him to watch it and he actually has an interest in it. ;)

***Also found out that I won a giveaway today! I'll share more on that once I have the details. :)

<3 Anna

3 comments:

  1. what is it about fall that increases the chances of coming down with a bug and what is it about Mondays that require extra coffee? I'm in desperate need of either a nap or a mug of mocha.... maybe both!! Hope you both are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend. Cute photo of you and your sister.
    Daphne.

    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really nice weekend :) Beautiful picture of you two!!

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!