Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Doctors visit

Hey everyone,

For those of you who have been keeping up with my blog, you know I haven't been feeling the greatest. Yesterday, I went to the doctor for a check-up. I had an EKG done, this is standard for people with a history of fainting. It came back normal...very relieved! I also had blood and urine tests done. I don't have the results back for those yet. The medical assistant said that there was a little blood in my urine, but that it was probably nothing. My doctor prescribed Prilosec for the massive heartburn I've been having. I'm very thankful for that. I probably shouldn't notice a change, but I do!

My doctor is pretty techy and has his own website, so I may even find out the lab results before my next appointment! (Next Monday morning) So I don't have a ton of answers, but I do have enough to feel comforted. I also am very proud of myself, I survived getting stuck...though I refused to look at the needle! ;)

I just wanted to thank all of you again for the well wishes! I will definitely keep you all posted!

<3 Anna

3 comments:

  1. So glad everything turned out ok with the test. You're not expecting a bundle of joy are you? Sounds like those symptoms too! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I should have read this before all my emails asking you if you're ok...haha...sorry :) You can yell at me next time ;)

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!