Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Favorites

Hey everyone!

I know I'm not the only one that is glad it's Friday! :) This week has been a rough one for me and for quite a few of my friends. (I'm not sure why, but it seems like we were all getting hit pretty hard)

So its easy to see I'm ready for the weekend! Here are some things that helped make this week a little brighter:

Maybelline Wet Shine Spoiled in Rubies: I've had this treasure for awhile now, but have been chicken about wearing it...it's pretty bright! I decided to get over it and try it again on the Fourth...it looked great! I also used it today for my pre-b-day lunch with mom. :) I've really started getting into the trend of wearing bright colors for an unexpected pop. It's such a fun look. :)


This website: http://bookpage.com/
I found out about this website through the newsletter I got from my visit to Books A Million. You can sign up on their website for free newsletters, that include book recommendations. :)


Glee: My friends have recommended this show to me for awhile now...I have watched the first three episodes and am loving it so far! :)


This website: http://coupondivas.com/
I just discovered this website and am enjoying the neat stuff I've found so far! :)

***I'm loving all of the great coupons and free stuff I'm getting for my b-day. If you haven't, it's a great idea to sign up for your favorite restaurant's newsletters. Most of the time you can get great coupons and freebies for your birthday!*** :)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

<3 Anna

2 comments:

  1. Cool stuff. Thanks for the tips.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, you're going to be a gleek soon! I watch it in a locked room so that no children may interrupt me.

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!