Friday, May 20, 2011

The Super Positive Friday post :)

Hey everyone,

I'm still fighting the cold of doom, but feeling more positive today. I feel kinda bad that my posts have been downers lately. I'm sorry for that, but I figure if you can't rant on your blog...where can you?! So in this post I'm going to try and talk about some of the positive things that are going on.

Our garden is growing and looking wonderful! (I know I have been horrible with updates, I'm going to get pictures up soon!)

John has a lot of connections in NC. Things are looking up for the move next year. He also has a job that despite the economy, is doing well. Thank you, God! I seriously can't wait to move. I have to try to remember to cherish this time----but I'm so stinking excited about doing something new and different!


John got a video game that we both actually enjoy playing together...this is a big deal because my hubby is a gamer. (Thank goodness, not a major one.)

Despite all the drama and craziness, I have a wonderful husband that loves me! :)


Tomorrow night I'm going to get to see friends and go see "A Midsummer Night's Dream" at the Shakespeare Tavern! So excited to see friends and get out of the house! :)

Next weekend---road trip to see family and Victoria in VA! :)

***And there's lots more good stuff coming up!***

<3 Anna

7 comments:

  1. sounds like your going to have the best weekend ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Midsummer Night's Dream is by far my favorite Shakespearean play. Please let us know how it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better! Hope your weekend was as awesome as it sounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's 6 days later, so I'm hoping (and praying) that you're feeling 100% better and that your travels to VA went extremely well. I look forward to hearing about it in future posts.

    Oh, and I don't know how you feel about "blog awards," but I've nominated you for one. Do whatever you want with it. Just know that someone likes what you have to say and how you say it.

    Have a blessed Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl! Just checking in to say hello and see how you are doing! Hope you had an awesome trip! Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I'm doing much better. I hope to get back to regularly scheduled blog posts next week.

    @ Ms. Blase: Thank you! This will be my first blog award. I truly appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im happy your feeling better, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!