Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dizzy Daze

Hey everyone,

So as I said in my last post, things have slowed down a bit here. I've stopped stressing over "my big life decisions." I'd like to say this is because I'm uber mature and know that it will do me no good to worry. Well sorry, my dear readers, that would be false. I have literally worried myself sick. :/ Yeah, I know, not cool. I'm currently doped up on dayquil and typing this on my laptop on my couch. It took me getting sick to realize that....I need to cool it on the stress! Thankfully, it's just a little cold and I'm being smart and resting when I can.

In the coming months, I'll be facing some of my biggest fears/anxieties. I'm working on doing things to improve my life and well-being. It will be hard, but I'm realizing that with God and the support of my family, I can do this. I know now that God has a plan for me and that even when I don't know what I'm doing...He is still there and in control.

On a lighter note, I ordered The Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook (My friend has been recommending it to me)and pre-ordered Sisterhood Everlasting. I'm so excited about the new book in The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants series! :)

So that's all for now! I'm going to go rest!

<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!