Friday, August 27, 2010

Just a Tablespoon of Honesty

Just some thoughts that are rushing around in the mixing bowl, that is my brain;):

*I love reading people's blogs and seeing people write about things they truly care about.

* I'm unemployed, but I'm writing again and that's what makes me truly happy.

* I love finding new recipes and cooking in general:)

* I have taken a break from Facebook and it's really helped to clear my mind. No worries, for those that care---I'll be back in a month or two.

* I'm becoming more confident as an individual and am learning more and more about me each day. I like the person, I'm becoming.

* I've been hurting for a long time now and have been unable to trust or want to meet new people. I'm healing and am ready. I will not allow another person's actions to hurt what could be a potentially great friendship.

* I'm excited for what the future has in store for John and I:)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love you Anna! I love the mixing bowl that is your brain!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!