Monday, August 30, 2010

Facebook Hooked

Hey everyone,

I have returned to the facebook world (for those who have noticed my brief absence).

I took this break for a few reasons:

I needed time to get perspective.

I was sick of the needless drama.

I spent waaay too much time on here.


So what did I do while away?

I wrote A LOT.

I worked out.

The past two Sundays, I read my local paper, which I have not done in a very, very
long time.

It was informative and very enjoyable.

I caught up on all the things that I had neglected.

So all that to say that, I have returned...BUT I will not be on here nearly as much. There's a big beautiful world out there and I want to be more a part of that. Facebook is a great tool and when used properly, it can be a great benefit to people. When Facebook is used improperly, it can become an addiction that may seem harmless, but can actually hurt you. Facebook should not be used as a place to escape reality. Life is hard and unfair, but I would much rather spend my time learning to cope in more productive ways than staring into an emotionless box.

<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!