Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quick Update and Thoughts

Sorry for the bit of a hiatus. Here's a brief list of what I've been up to:

* Started my internship with the Sparrow's Nest. I'm liking it for the most part, just very much ready for my time in school to be over. I'm ready to work for awhile and see where God takes me.

*John and I have planted some flowers around the house and are finishing up (hopefully) with the vegetable garden this evening.

* I've been really down lately, so I've been doing some things to help lift my spirits...journaling, working on a workout schedule, etc.

*I really have been in a creative-crafty mood lately...just not sure what I want to do with that...any suggestions?

* I feel that I need to say: don't ever underestimate the power of prayer. I, as well as some of my friends have been hit very hard with various life circumstances...but God will see us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!