So today's challenge is a little daunting. My taste in music is pretty fickle. It's more based on what kind of mood I'm in. So I'm not sure that I can narrow it down to 10 songs. So what I will (try) to do is share a handful of artists that I enjoy. Maybe that will be sufficient...lol. (In no particular order. Seriously, please do not read into the order.;)
- The Corrs- I'm obsessed with Ireland. I will go there one day. Until that day I will listen to these beautiful people.
- Hootie and the Blowfish- Nostalgia...sigh! I miss the 90's. This music makes me so happy! Honorable mentions for the 90s- NSync, Backstreet Boys, 98 degrees, Britney Spears, basically anything that you would probably feel embarrassed to admit that you love.
- Maroon 5- I know this is horrible. I once had the biggest crush on Adam Levine. Lol
- Pat Benatar- I love powerful women artists such as Pat Benatar, Heart, Carly Simon, Cher, Stevie Nicks, etc. I love hearing women rocking out and just being awesome! ;)
- Journey- Journey is just an awesome group. Who doesn't like Don't Stop Believin' How can you hate that song? Other bands I would be remiss if I didn't mention: The Beach Boys, The Beatles, and many more. My brain is running low on coffee and drawing up nothing. You get where I'm going. It's hard to list these and choose...lol.
- Glee!!!- Oh my gosh! Glee, this show, the music. It makes me so freakin happy. This was my dream. If I had the talent to sing and dance I would have been on Broadway. (Sigh!) Oh and I'm ridiculously behind on this show. :(
They even made this song fun...lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-VNes5YQs
- Katy Perry-I shouldn't like Katy Perry. I really shouldn't. But I do.
- Toby Mac- Okay, maybe this will make up for my last choice. Lol. I love Toby Mac. He makes worship fun and about who it's all about. <3 li="">3>
- Mandisa- She is so encouraging and uplifting. She is truly talented and inspired.
- Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack- I don't know what really got me into Sinatra and the Rat Pack gang, but I love them and their sound.
- Music from Pretty Little Liars- I'm hooked on this show. (Another I'm seriously behind on!) Pretty much any music from this show I love.
So as you can see my taste in music is all over the place. Here's some more artists I enjoy:
Goo Goo Dolls, Nora Jones, Daughtry, David Cook, Lady Gaga (Yep, I have no idea.), Cyndi Lauper, Adele, Etta James, Straight No Chaser, Flogging Molly, Michael Buble, Dierks Bentley, 3 Doors Down, No Republic, Sara Bareilles, Rascal Flatts, The Band Perry, No Doubt, Bruno Mars, Michael Jackson, Chris Tomlin, Tenth Avenue North, Third Day, Florence and the Machine, The Postmarks, The Postal Service, Ingrid Michaelson, Coldplay and much more!!!
Can you fit your music preferences in a box? Or do you have a tough time like I do?!