Monday, February 11, 2013

To Whom it May Concern,

To whom this may concern,

 I'm sorry to anyone that I have ever offended. I'm sorry for any gossip I may have spread. I'm sorry for any grudge I held on to for far too long. I'm sorry for any hatred I held inside and let destroy me. I am only human, but I know that choosing the life that I have, I want to strive and do better. I want to let go of all the mess of my past and move forward with a clean slate.

 Today I'm starting over. Today I'm saying goodbye to all of the mess and I hope that anyone that I have hurt---can forgive me and have the ability to move forward as well. I, myself, have experienced these things and know how badly they hurt, so I don't want anyone to go through or continue to go through what I have. I will fall. I will slip up. But I will keep moving forward. I know God has a plan for my life and I know that it is above all the junk that tries to destroy me.

 Peace and Love to you all,

 Anna

No comments: