Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hey guys,

 Sorry for the lack of posts this week. It's been a crazy one. So today I'm thankful for this time to sit and observe the many blessings God has given me.
 This week I'm thankful for (In no particular order):

 * Soul Detox Bible Study, I'm following along with She Reads Truth on the You Version Bible App. It is a breath of fresh air in a world of frustrations.

 * This quote which I feel perfectly describes me---
 


* The February Photo-a-Day Challenge through #7sddphotoaday (I love taking pictures each day and finding the joy in each day through them.) So fun. :)

 * Hope for the future---I feel that despite some frustrations, I have hope for the future and that things will get better and I will get direction on what path to take.

 Today I'm linking up with:
ThankfulThursday
The Fontenot Four
Thankful Thursdays Button




So what are you thankful for this week?

<3 anna

4 comments:

  1. That quote totally fits me too! It can be kind of frustrating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes that is exactly what we need just a second to breathe and remind us of what we have been given come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so enjoy your spiritual and inspirational posts. I love the idea of taking a photo each of something that makes us happy/smile. I am afraid every photo will be of my kids though. I try to hold back the mushy mommy stuff in my blog but I am honestly thankful for every moment of everyday for my kids. As my daughter likes to tell me they are God's precious gifts.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!