Friday marked 5 months for my sweet baby boy. Time is going by so quickly! It's hard to keep up!
We can't believe you are 5 months old already! You are growing up so fast! We love to hear your sweet laugh and see that precious smile. You are a little ray of sunshine in our world.
|Friday on the go.|
|Sunday at lunch with best friend Lucas|
|That same day, playing while mommy, daddy, and friends wait for our food.|
- Playing with daddy---you get so excited when he returns from work.
- You love elephants. You have worn out the one that plays music on your mat.
- Music soothes you and you love it.
- You love going out...you are a little explorer.
- You love holding things and feeling different textures. You are teething so you stick everything in your mouth.
- Snuggles with mommy and daddy
- You love playing games and when mommy and daddy make up songs.
- You love to roll and scoot around.
- Diaper and clothing changes
- Being alone
- You are starting to have a little anxiety around other people.
- You are rolling and scooting everywhere. You are such a stinker. I think you might decide to just stick to that. We are patiently or not so patiently;) waiting for you to crawl.
- You are eating solids---you have had rice cereal, green beans, squash, and sweet potatoes. You like sweet potatoes the best so far.
- Teething---poor baby, we are waiting on that first tooth to come on through.
- You are touching the ground in your walker and can back up.
- You reach for mommy when I come to get you from your pack n play or crib or anywhere really.
- You have learned to use your hands and like to make drum like whacks on everything!
Mommy and Daddy