Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Hello beautiful readers!


It's another Thankful Thursday...so you know what that means, linking up with one of the sweetest bloggers I know, Miss Cami! :) 

I'm going to keep today's post short, I'm munching on dinner as I post this and hope to get some rest afterwards. The third trimester is no joke! I definitely miss the second one, but am thrilled that this brings me closer and closer to meeting my little man! :)



ThankfulThursday

So this week I'm thankful for:

*My wonderful and supportive husband. I know I've been complaining more and not exactly a joy to be around, but he has been such a comfort and just amazing through it all.

* Getting more info on an exciting opportunity! (I hope to be able to share on this, next week! :)

* Looking forward to my first Scentsy event next month! Yay!

* John getting some time off next week and having the next couple of weekends off. :) We are going on our last trip (just the two of us), next weekend. I can't wait to relax by the pool and just enjoy some time together before Declan arrives! 

* Our first baby shower, next weekend! It will be so great to see family, especially my sister-in-law, we are having a double baby shower. She is due August 27. It will be nice to catch up and talk about our babies.

*Writing letters! I've really enjoyed it. I actually need to grab some more stamps...lol.

So what are you thankful for this week?


<3 Anna

2 comments:

  1. What is this exciting info?? Heehe you know me - I always want to know!! ;) ox Praying!!

    YAY for your first baby shower!! SO WISH I could make it <3

    I'm happy to hear that you and John will be able to take a trip together and spend some beautiful time together!

    Exciting for your Scentsy event too!!

    I am thankful for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a nice "babymoon," is that what they call the last vacation before you have a baby?

    A double baby shower sounds like so much fun!! And when your babies get here, they will be close in age, so they can be the best of friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!