Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hey guys!

It has been a wonderful week, so I have much to feel thankful for! As always, I'm linking up with Miss Cami.


ThankfulThursday

This week I'm thankful for:

* A healthy baby boy! I forgot to share with you some of the latest ultrasound pics, so here you go! :)

A good one of Declan's eye.

This one I think looks like John...lol.

Declan making a fist.

His little foot!

* Getting to visit with great friends and seeing some of the film location of The Hunger Games!

We met our lovely friends, the Staffords, at Texas Roadhouse for a great meal and then it was on to our next adventure!

I just love his goofy grin! ;)

Yep, our next stop was some of the film location for The Hunger Games!

Do you recognize any of these spots from the movie?









* So Monday was a very surprising day for us! John and I have been discussing getting a "new" (to us) vehicle. Well we checked out a dealership recommended by a friend, and found our new ride!


2005 Kia Sorento

Yay! more space for Declan and Sophie! :)






So what are you thankful for this week?

<3 Anna

6 comments:

  1. Love the pics of baby Declan! Precious. Looks like you had a great visit with friends. Congrats on the new car! Love it. Yes..you will love the extra room. It's amazing how much baggage you leave home with once you have a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new car!!!! What a blessing:) I haven't seen Hunger Games yet but when I do I'll see if I recognize any of the scenery:) Have a great FRIDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great sono pics! And Declan is a really nice name, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BOY YOU HAVE THERE!! Love these photos :) Glad you got good ones!! <3
    Ok, so, again, I'm jealous of your HG trip :P Out of curiosity - did they charge you to go? Those do look familiar!
    Congratulations on the car - how exciting!! Woohoo!!! It'll be great for your new addition to the fam! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest follower! I loved your photos. Congratulations. Check out mine if you have time @ http:mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com. Can't wait to hear more!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THE PICS! That is so cool and congrats on the new car!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!