So it's hard to believe, but Declan will be here in approximately 100 days! That is scary and very exciting! In preparation for my departure from the blog-o-sphere, I hope to get some volunteers to interview. (A few of you volunteered to do some blog posts and I'm also very thankful for that!) I know that I very well could just take a break, but I would hate for my blog to be dead for an unknown amount of time and I think it would be fun for my readers to get to know one another! :) This is a fantastic way to build up readership and a great way for any of my crafty blog friends to share their work. :) So before I post the questions, let me just say that I'm interested in:
1. blog posts (old or new) These can be on anything your heart desires (this is a family oriented blog, so I do have the right to censorship.)
2. Anyone interested in hosting a giveaway. (If you are a crafty blogger, we could do a post on your shop and/or craft and spotlight a specific gem of yours to giveaway)
3. The skies the limit...just shoot me a message and we can discuss details on anything I haven't previously mentioned.
4. The interviews, of course!
***Another fantastic reason to do this (besides what I mentioned previously) is that if you are ever in a jam in the future, I'm always more than help to help out a fellow blogger. :)
So on to the interview!
1. First, share with us the origin of your blog.
2. What is the goal or purpose of your blog?
3. Has anything changed since you started blogging? Life-wise? Style? Posts?
4. Do you generate income from your blog?
5. If so, how?
6. If you answered yes to 4, share the websites that you have been most successful with.
7. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
8. What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
9. How much time do you devote to blogging?
10. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
Now for some fluffy fun questions:
1. What is your favorite color? (Sorry had to...I think this actually does give insight to a person)
2. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
3. Have you read Fifty Shades of Grey? (What is the deal with the hype on this book? I'm so in the dark...lol.)
4. What is a typical day like for you?
5. What are you currently reading?
6. Who is your current celebrity crush?
7. Are you allergic to any foods or medications?
8. Outdoors or Indoors?
9. Beach or Mountains?
10. Name something you couldn't live without.
11. Name something you could live without, but makes life oh so much sweeter. ;)
12. Share something out of the norm that you swore you would never do....but did!
13. Are you an animal person?
14. What's your favorite season?
15. Glass half full or half empty?
***That's all for now! I may come up with some more closer to time and depending on response.***
Please feel free to answer either set of questions (as many or as few as you feel comfortable with. )
Just shoot me an email with your answers, post ideas, etc. You can do so at email@example.com. Since I'm doing this fairly early, I won't put a due date on this (for now), I will likely have follow-up posts as reminders.
Wishing you all a lovely day! Thanks to anyone who reads this and even considers helping me out. <3