Sunday, May 6, 2012

May Mother's Day Tribute: My mom

Hey everyone,

Today is the start of my Mother's Day Tribute posts for the month of May, I will be writing about the amazing women that I am blessed to have as a part of my life. My first post is dedicated to my wonderful mom, Melissa Bridges Shead.



My mom became a mother at an early age, I was her first child. I bet you wouldn't have known it. My mom is a natural. She makes being a mom look effortless. She is one of the strongest and most resilient people I know. She hasn't had the easiest life, but she doesn't let that get to her. She even finds a way to be an encouragement and light to others. I've learned so much from my mom and I pray that I can be half of the mother she is. Thanks mom for all you do. I love you and am so very thankful to call you my mom.

<3 Anna

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is so precious, Anna!! I hope she reads it :) Cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!