Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blog News 2

Hi guys,


On Friday, John and I will be leaving early for the wedding. (In other words, no post on Friday) The rest of the week will probably be a busy one as well. So I will be getting posts up when I'm able. 

I have figured out what I will be doing for Friday posts. It is something I have wanted to do, but got some extra inspiration from a crafts blog. I really wish I could remember what blog it was. :( Anyway, each month I will pick a specific project to work on and I will blog about it. For example, I've been really wanting to get my hands on a bread maker. I hope that I will be able to find one and this could be one of my projects.  I have also decided that I want to be more crafty with my gift giving, so I was thinking that I might share some of those ideas also. I'm really excited about these posts and have already made plans for Mother's Day and for my sister and cousin's graduation gifts! :) These posts will start in April. 

I also wanted to say that starting next Tuesday, March 27, I will be returning with my Tasty Tuesday posts. I would have started this week, but it's just going to be crazy...lol.

So here is the final schedule for my blog posts:


Monday: Monthly Theme (starting in April)
Tuesday: Tasty Tuesday
Wednesday: Virtual Coffee and Pregnancy Highlights (I'll either include them in one post or two separate, I haven't decided yet.)
Thursday: Thankful Thursday
Friday: My current Projects (starting in April)


*** I will also post other random and not so random posts from time to time.***

If anyone wants to do a guest post with my blog (and hasn't already commented/messaged me) please let me know. (I have some specific dates for May and July.) Thanks!


<3 Anna

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I totally should get on a schedule too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your craft idea for Fridays...super great idea :)
    And YAY Tasty Tuesday will be back for you <3 That makes me happy..heehee!!

    Can't wait to hear how the wedding goes ;)

    ox

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!