Thursday, November 3, 2011

21 Day Organizing Challenge: Days 7 and 8

Hey everyone,


I must admit with our busy week, I'm going to be playing catch up with the challenge tomorrow. The good thing is, I'm enjoying getting our home organized so much that I hate missing days. I can't wait to get back on track tomorrow. Right now, I'm pretty exhausted!

Day 7 Thursday, October 20, The Pantry


This was a challenge that I was ready for! We have been having some issues with ants, and so the plastic containers I bought for cereal, were even more in need! Now those little free-loaders won't be getting free grub!

Before:


After:


It is so nice to have a neat and organized pantry!

The system is pretty simple:

1) Remove everything from the area to be cleaned.
2) Wipe down counter tops/ whatever until clean.
3) Decide Keep/Donate/Trash.
4) Organize!
5) Smile, you're done! :)

Day 8, Friday, October 21, The Utility Closet (Coat Closet)

I don't have a Coat Closet, so I decided to clean our small utility closet. This contains our broom/mop/swifer/vacuum, etc. This also houses all of Sophie's stuff. I don't remember the last time I vacuummed in there...yuck!

I unfortunately forgot to get a before shot, here's the after:


So what do you think? How are you all doing on your goals?


Until next time!

"Housekeeping ain't no joke!"- Louisa May Alcott

<3 Anna

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Nothing feels better than some good organization in your life! Although I probably take it a little too far. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!