Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday, everyone! :)

I hope you all have had a good week. We've had a pretty exciting one and are looking forward to the fun Halloween festivities this weekend. So what are my favorites this week?

How about finding two great shows to get hooked on?!



Two very different spins on our favorite fairy tales! I watched the extended preview of Grimm and will watch the premiere tomorrow on Hulu. :)

HALLOWEEN: I love the holidays and have some fun plans for the weekend. Today we watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and carved our pumpkin.






What do you think? I think Jack III looks pretty handsome, myself. ;) Hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend!

<3 Anna

2 comments:

  1. What a coincidence those are the exact two series my friend asked me to TiVo so we can watch together she gets back from vacation.
    Have you also checked out American Horror Story on FX? It is so unique and weird and scary especially for a TV series.
    We are also watching walking dead this year as we caught up on 1st season.
    Cute pumpkin.
    Doing a pumpkin carving party for the family at our house sunday night so hope to get some cute photos.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin! Hope you have a fun Halloween weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!