Tuesday, September 27, 2011

You can do it!

Hey everyone,


Ever feel like this?! This is how I've been feeling lately trying to catch up on everything!


I haven't blogged about my school stuff in awhile. There's been a reason for that. I'm about a week behind, my schedule. (The one I set up, this course is self-paced) This was because of some technical issues with my computer and having to get the right set-up for my transcription program. Let's just say that having that time off, didn't help boost my enthusiasm for the program. I had to force myself to do the first transcription, which was for practice and not a grade. (I actually did the wrong report, but feel good about what I did---despite the fact that I can't check myself.) The good thing about all of this is that I got through my first report and I have my enthusiasm back.

Sometimes in life you have to do things when you don't feel like it. I've found that once I get over my blahs over whatever it is and just do it, I have this amazing feeling of peace and an instant high afterwards. It's amazing the feeling you get once you've done something you've avoided for so long. So I want to encourage all of my readers today, whatever it is you are avoiding. STOP! Go for that run you've been avoiding, read for that class you've been avoiding, do the dishes you've been avoiding, etc. You'll be glad you did. :)

<3 Anna

1 comment:

  1. I totally get what you mean. Whenever I take on a new consulting project I feel anxious and overwhelmed and question my ability but just taking it one step at a time and going through it I realize I can do it after all.
    Good luck with your course although I have no idea what it is. :)
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!