Thursday, August 25, 2011

Remembering the 90's: MASH

Hey everyone,

For those of you looking for my post on the 90's, have no fear the first post is here! ;)


Do any of you remember the game MASH? It was a game I remember playing in my middle school and early high school years. The game "predicted" your future and MASH stood for Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House. According to Wikipedia, the S had other variations as well. The game included basic categories such as: car, kind of house, spouse, and number of children.

The game begins with one person drawing a circle inward until the other person says stop. (Another variation is putting small dots in a box) Once the person says stop, this is the number of places you go. You then count through and stop at each category--crossing off at the magic number we mentioned earlier. At the end of the game you will have one word left for each category. (A spouse, number of children, and so on.) The results are usually very positive or negative, but you have a good mix.

I remember playing this game often with my sisters and friends. We usually added categories like color of wedding, bridesmaids, favorite drink, job, etc. We also enjoyed using celebrities names for spouses. ;)


Did any of you guys play this game? Feel free to reminisce! :)

<3 Anna

4 comments:

  1. I totally remember this game? I wouldn't know how to play it though unless you told me, lol. I love the 90's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your post .... nice game ......
    http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely remember playing that game!! I enjoyed reading your "about you"... I love your number one goal in life. :) I love reading other people's blogs and feeling encouraged in my own faith! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! That game brings me BACK! Lots of memories there!

    Can I not follow you?! I don't see a place to follow you!!! :(

    Happy Friday!

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!