Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Roundup!

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was pretty fun! :)


Friday: My friend Whit came over and we went to The Shakespeare Tavern. The show this time around, was The Complete Works of Shakespeare (abridged). It was a three man show and they did an amazing job! The guys were very funny and used a lot of pop culture and political references, to keep things interesting. :) After the show, we enjoyed a late dinner at IHOP. I forgot how amazing their pancakes are...especially with butter pecan syrup! We ended the night watching netflix. :)


Saturday: Whit and I spent the day watching more netflix. I procrastinated a whole bunch, but got to catch up with s friend on facebook chat. Once John got off work, we headed to the Hartwell lake and met up with my family for the big fireworks show. We enjoyed talking and waiting for the show to begin. They had music, food, and plenty of activities for families. It was a beautiful night! :)

Sunday: I attended my mom's church. The pastor preached a great message about family. We then headed to Elberton to have lunch with my grandmother and great-grandparents. John and I both have summer birthdays, so we got our b-day cards from my grandmother and great-grandparents. (YAY! Money and Gift cards. ;) The rest of the day was spent talking and reminiscing---it was great looking at old pictures. :)

So that was my weekend, how was yours?

<3 Anna

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have a good weekend. I love the abridged shakespeare!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!