Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Roundup!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Ours wasn't exactly what we expected. (This will probably be the shortest Weekend Roundup! post ever!) Before I get started, I would like to welcome all of my new followers from the weekend blog hops! :) Thanks for following me! If you would like to learn some more about me, check out this blog: http://annaleviner13.blogspot.com/2011/01/anna-age-24-birthday-july-10-astrology.html



Friday: Friday's plans got cancelled, bad weather was expected. It didn't get so bad here, but it was still kinda scary. Sophie is pretty terrified of storms, so she stuck close by. All I can think is that it will only get worse for her with summer coming soon. Poor thing!


Saturday: I cleaned house and baked cupcakes. My hubby has been bragging about the cupcakes all weekend...guess I did a good job! ;) My friend Whit came over for a little while that evening, we watched the IT Crowd and generally just caught up on things. I'm hoping we can get a group trip to the Shakespeare Tavern in May or June. A Midsummer Night's Dream will be performed and that is my favorite Shakespeare play. I'm also hoping to go to the Renaissance Festival during this time as well.

Sunday: It was a bad day from start to finish. It was one of those days where you spill everything, allergies are killing you, nothing is working out kinda day. I'm glad it's over and my head is feeling better.

***Just so you all know, I will not be updating regularly the rest of this week. I have a pretty busy, but fun week ahead. If I do update it will be towards the end of the week.***

On another note, I got a super cute pic of my nephew over the weekend! I really can't wait to meet him! We are hoping to make a trip very soon! :) This was after his first bath, he is getting to be such a big boy already!


18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

Yes, I need to let go of the past and past mistakes. I need to keep the past in the past and remember that I have a bright, and new future ahead. Life is good!

<3 Anna

7 comments:

  1. Did someone say cupcakes? Yum! That would be the greatest weekend ever! The baby picture is absolutely adorable! Enjoy your week!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy weekend! I really want a cupcake now :)

    Your nephew is a DOLL, holy moly what a cutie pie.

    And I'm with you on letting go of the past, it's hard to do but I know if you can do it, you'll be so much better off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky to got such a nephew... Life is good, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Your nephew is absolutely beautiful! I hate those days like your Sunday! I use to get all panicky when my day started like that. I think I made it worse actually. Now I take it with a grain of salt and now it usually does turn itself around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for swinging by 2 Against 1 , be sure to stop by and link up to the TGIF blog hop (Friday).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nephew is, quite possibly, the cutest baby ever born. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for all of the sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!