Monday, April 25, 2011

A Visit

Hey everyone,

As promised, I'm catching up on blogging this week. Last Monday-Wednesday, my friend and her son, (my godson), visited.

Victoria and Balian!

Monday evening: Victoria and Balian arrived and we went to Hibachi Grill for dinner. It was nice and I was amazed at the amount of food Balian put away! He is getting to be a big boy! He will be one in June! I can hardly believe how the time has passed. We then headed to Kroger to pick up some necessities and headed back home.

Tuesday: I got to learn a bit about Balian's day to day schedule. We did breakfast, a nap, and then were on our way. We went to Zaxby's for lunch, talked, and generally caught up on things. We then went to Memorial Park in town. The park has a few nice animal exhibits and we enjoyed them. We met a man and his two children---a boy and a girl, the boy showed us a lizard he had caught and the girl was very curious as Victoria was changing Balian's diaper...lol. We then headed to the mall for a bit of shopping and then on to Ingles---Victoria volunteered to cook dinner and needed some essentials. Victoria's dinner turned out great! We had steak, potatoes, asparagus, and bread. It was all delicious!

One of our favorite exhibits!


Wednesday: We did the usual morning stuff and then headed to the park. We took their dog, Scotty for a walk and Balian got to swing. He seemed to really enjoy that. Balian and I got some pictures with the bulldog sculptor in the park and then we took Scotty to the dog park. I then helped them pack the car and they were on there way.

It was a great visit and I can't wait to see them again! <3 <3 Anna Ps. If you get a chance, take a minute and check out this blog: http://annaleviner13.blogspot.com/2011/04/questions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!