Friday, March 25, 2011

Random Friday Post

Hey everyone!

HAPPY FRIEDAY! ;)

I accidentally typed that and then because that song has been in my head all week...I decided to keep it. If you don't know what I'm talking about go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

What are your thoughts?


Now the final question from this:



5. What recipe or food do you look forward to most during the springtime?

I don't know why but the first two things that popped into my head for this question was strawberry shortcake and lemonade.


This is incredibly random, because I rarely get strawberry shortcake, but maybe this is some inspiration for what to make at the Easter lunch with family. ;)


I saw a picture on one of my followers blogs that was of lemonade...it's been in my head ever since. I would love to make it from scratch...this would probably the first year that I would be ambitious enough to try it. ;)


7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

This is a very good question. I have another post I would like to make today, I think it will go along with this.

To end here is a really cute forward my aunt sent me:

Why Dogs Bite People

















Hope this made you smile! Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a great weekend:)

Blog hopping here: Crazy About My Baybah

<3 Anna

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog. I'm following you now too! I have 2 crazy Pugs at my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd bite people if I was forced to dress like those poor pups!!!!

    Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Heidi: Thanks! :)

    @ Zara: I feel the same way. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I'm loving all the dog pictures, makes me want one though :)

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!